Cardano (ADA) the smart contract platform is set to become the latest coin to be listed on Crypto exchange Bgogo.
The announcement which was made on Tuesday revealed that the coin would be available for trading on the exchange from June 4. Bgogo is the 35th largest exchange in terms of transaction volumes with a daily trade volume of $850 million.
This is a good development for ADA as Bgogo is the 11th major exchange that has listed the cryptocurrency. With this listing, thousands of users on the platform would be able to trade Cardano on the exchange.
The Crypto platform on Monday became the newest member of the Chamber of Digital Commerce which would see it maintain a major position within the body.
Cardano (ADA) is the 11th largest coin in the crypto market.’
- The ROI of ADA stands at 275.65%.
- A total of 25,927,070,538 ADA coins are in current circulation.
- The current market cap as on July 3 at the time of writing stands $2,111,297,447
- The value of each ADA in terms of USD and BTC stands at $0.081432 and 0.00000724 BTC respectively.
- The current 24h volume stands at $170,247,463
Cardano is a research backed digital currency which has the aim of providing working smart contract solutions for real problems.
Led by Charles Hoskinson, regarded as one of the top crypto analysts in the industry, Cardano has established major partnerships and listings in the past 12 months.
There is also a widely anticipated release of its Shelley mainnet which is expected to revolutionize smart contracts within the blockchain industry.