Kucoin’s Pool-X 80 Million POL LockDrop is Live

PoolX

The Pool-X lockdrop which would reserve 80 million POL to holders of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tron and Kucoin Coin. The lockdrop commenced on Friday, February 28, 2020. Participants who which to join the lockdrop have to send any of the approved digital assets through the lockdrop platform at Kucoin.

POL is Kucoin’s new token which gas been scheduled to be airdropped through the lockdrop system. This means that investors would purchase POL by depositing equivalent value of either BTC, ETH, TRX or KCS during the lockdrop.

8 percent of all POL has been scheduled to be distributed though the lockdrop which locks up some of the purchased POL token. POL is the internal currency of Pool-X, Kucoin’s PoS mining platform.

There are four lockup sessions for the POL lockdrop in which users could lockup BTC, ETH, TRX and KCS on Kucoin after receiving corresponding POL shares. These are BTC session, ETH session, KCS session and TRX sessions. TRX has six sessions.

The reserved POL that was locked up would partly be released after POL/USDT pair is listed on Kucoin. This shall be 20 percent made available to the owners while the remaining 80 percent are accessible for participation in Pool-X services.

Owners would be able to stake the funds or even have them released expeditiously by inviting new users to the platform or participating in Net Buying.

AvatarAvatar

Author: Jofor Humani

Peddling words has been a passion beneath the surface. I speak less than I write...naturally. Aside speaking and writing, I walk too...good for your heart they say. I sometimes do not feel like writing. Then I enjoy quiet times which I use to think and stay with family.

Leave a Reply