Pangolin Exchange Review

Pangolin Exchange

Pangolin is a cryptocurrency decentralized exchange (DEX) that is established on the Avalanche network. It makes use of the exact automated making (AMM) model as Uniswap which enables it to feature an original governance token known as PNG. 

With Pangolin running on the Avalanche network, the exchange is capable of trading all kinds of tokens distributed on both Avalanche and Ethereum networks. Not only that, but the exchange is also well equipped with adequate features that facilitate user experience, increase throughput, and reduce transaction fees. 

Benefits of Pangolin Exchange 

Pangolin exchange offers three important benefits to its users. These include;

  • Cheap and fast trades

Since Pangolin runs on the Avalanche network, it allows its users to exchange various crypto assets on a sub-second transaction finality. This promotes quick and cheap transactions. Transaction fees can sometimes go as low as few cents. 

  •  Community-driven development

Pangolin is a community-driven exchange especially with the creation of the PNG token. The team behind Pangolinmakes make use of the native governance token to constantly drive community development of the product. 

  •  Open and fair token distribution

Pangolin exchange is primarily focused on the district, buying tokens to the community. It makes use of a 100% community-focused token distribution model which ensures that tokens are distributed directly to the community. No tokens will be allocated to investors, insiders, or team advisors. 

Supported Crypto Wallets

Presently, users can only make use of the MetaMask wallet on the Pangolin exchange. That’s not all, the MetaMask wallet must also be linked to the Avalanche network for it to work on the Pangolin platform. 

Connecting Metamask To Avalanche Network

As mentioned above, a compatible wallet is needed to operate on the Pangolin platform. The Metamask is a compatible crypto wallet but it must be connected to the Avalanche network before it works on the Pangolin exchange.

To connect your MetaMask wallet to the Avalanche network; 

  • Go to your MetaMask account and select “Ethereum Mainnet”. Go ahead to add “Custom RPC”
  • Input the following information:
  • Network Name: Avalanche Network
  • Explorer: https://cchain.explorer.avax.network/
  • Chain ID: 0xa86a
  • New RPC URL: https://api.avax.network/ext/bc/C/
  • Symbol: AVAX

Once completed, you can go ahead to save.

Pangolin PNG Tokens

The total supply for the Pangolin token (PNG) is capped at 538 million tokens. A total of 95% of the PNG token is committed to the community treasury to help with the mining liquidity. The remaining 5% of the tokens are dedicated to the community airdrop.

Pangolin Fees

Pangolin sets its trading fees at 0.3%. The PNG tokens are allocated to the Pangolin community and the trading fee is directed to liquidity providers. 

Furthermore, since there are no order books, the Pangolin platform does not charge any withdrawal or deposit fees. However, transaction fees are charged for using the Avalanche Network. 

Customer Support

Pangolin makes available the FAQ section to its users to provide answers to commonly asked questions and also provide important step-by-step guides. Users can also reach out to Pangolin through their social media channels like Discord, Twitter, Github, and Telegram. 

Author: Jofor Humani

Writing is a late passion developed by Jofor. Other passions include singing hymns of praise. He has been creating crypto content since 2017 for many cryptocurrency and blockchain journalistic outlet.

Leave a Reply